Permits/Program Applications

Food Plan Review Application

Needed if conducting new construction and new food establishment in an existing building, remodeling of existing licensed food facility (New Finishes, New Equipment, Changes to Food Prep Area), and reopening a closed food establishment. View or download the Food Plan Review Application (PDF).

Mobile Food Unit Plan Review Packet

A mobile food license is required for a food service operation or a retail food establishment that is operated from a movable vehicle or portable structure that is able change location. Fill out and return the Mobile Food Unit Plan Review Packet (PDF) to apply for a mobile food license.

Temporary Food License Application

A temporary food license is required for any individual that wishes to prepare and/or serve food for a cost or required donation at an event for no more than 5 consecutive days. You are limited to 10 temporary food service licenses per person, per licensing period (March 1st through the Last Day of February). In order to receive a temporary food license, fill out and return the Temporary Food License Application (PDF).

Norwood Handicapped Parking Sign Program

If you would like to fill out an application for handicapped street parking sign, please read and fill out the Handicapped Street Parking Sign Application (PDF)


If you would like to fill out an application to harbor chickens, please read and fill out the Chicken Permit (PDF)

On September 28th, 2021, the Norwood City Council passed an ordinance that gave the Norwood City Board of Health (NCBOH) the authority to regulate tobacco and paraphernalia retailers by licensing and enforcing civil fines for Tobacco 21. The Board of Health also passed the City Health Code on September 28th, 2021. 

Tobacco Retail License FAQs

Tobacco Retail License 

Tobacco Retail License Discontinuation Form (PDF)

21 sign final PNG